energy-efficient investments thanks to white certificates!
White certificates are otherwise known as Energy Efficiency Certificates issued by the President of the ERO (Energy Regulatory Office). They are an instrument that encourages entrepreneurs to make energy-saving investments. They also confirm the amount of energy saved as a result of implementing specific measures that aim to enhance energy efficiency.
With white certificates:
- Your investment will pay off sooner – due to the means earned from selling white certificates
- You will gain good financial security – the price of white certificates on the Polish commodity exchange (known as TGE, which is an abbreviation for its official Polish name) rises every year, and termless certificates are a stable and secure investment
If you want to improve energy efficiency in your company and obtain a white certificate from the ERO, fill out the questionnaire. We will prepare an offer that will best meet the needs of your companyFill out a questionnaire
We run the full process of obtaining white certificates – from the identification of an endeavour that can boost energy efficiency to cost settlements and the sale of white certificates.Contact us
White certificates 2023.
What can you get them for?
Energy efficiency certificates are directed at companies or institutions planning to improve energy efficiency. They get additional funds for the implementation of such actions.
White certificates are awarded for energy efficiency improvement projects
in accordance with Article 19.1 of the Energy Efficiency Law. These include:
Insulation of industrial installations
Reconstruction or renovation of a building with technical installations and equipment
Modernisation or replacement of:
- equipment and installations used in industrial processes or in energy or telecommunications or IT processes
- local heating networks and local heat sources
Energy recovery, including energy recovery in industrial processes
Reduction of losses associated with the consumption, transmission or distribution of energy:
- related to the consumption of reactive energy
- of networks related to the transmission or distribution of electricity or natural gas
- resulting from transformation
- related to the operation of heating networks
- related to power supply systems for telecommunications or information technology equipment
The use for heating or cooling of facilities of energy generated in RES installations, utility heat in high-efficiency cogeneration
White certificates: cost-effectiveness
You can trade the certificates on the Polish commodity exchange (TGE), and the unit of their value is the toe, or ton of oil equivalent (1 toe = 41.868 GJ = 11.63 MWh). The legal basis for obtaining them is the Energy Efficiency Law of May 20, 2016. The minimum value of a certificate that can be applied for is 10 toe (at least 116.3 MWh/418.68 GJ of final energy savings) for one activity or a group of activities of the same type.
The price per toe is variable. It is worth monitoring what the current rate per toe is.
White certificates are a good investment because their value is constantly increasing.
Check the current value of white certificates!TGE indices
What is the process of obtaining them?
years of experience in the industry
650 mil. PLN
the value of the white certificates we have applied for, of which more than 350 million PLN have already been granted to our clients
energy efficiency audits carried out
65 000 toe
record value of white certificates for a single project, obtained for the company Tameh
for which we helped to obtain white certificates
Reduce your company's energy consumption with
DB Energy and get money from white certificates!
With us you will gain more!Check
Feedback and achievements
We have acquired
for selected companies
65 000 toe 130 mln*
53 000 toe 111 mln*
9 160 toe 19 mln*
6 714 toe 1,4 mln*
Mondi Świecie SA
11 052 toe 23 mln*
* przy cenach z sierpnia 2023 r.